哇塞!你们猜我今天几点醒来?
十点!
一觉醒来,看见手机里的时钟显示着十点, 我真的吓到了。
还以为是八点多。。。
好恐怖。
我真的是需要私人闹钟才会醒来。
需要有人大大声吵我醒,拉走我的被,关掉我的冷气,
这样我才会舍得从我温暖的被窝里爬起来。
如果没有人叫我醒,我就会任由自己睡到日上三竿。
我知道你们一定会很羡慕我的。。。哈哈哈。。。
没办法,现在是假期,当然是要充分享受,享受做只‘猪’的权利和福利。
哈哈哈。
baba:你睡到酱迟才醒?!!!
我:谁叫你没有叫我醒。
baba:那么你在aimst怎样醒来去上课?
我:在那边我会set alarm 嘛。。。
baba:酱现在你做什么没有set alarm?
我:ceh。 有人在假期还要set alarm 早早起来的咩?
baba:。。。(无言)
哈哈。
今天做了一件自认很伟大的事。
就是从头到尾一手包办,煮了一锅粥给爸爸吃。(当然我也有份吃啦)
因为他不舒服,头晕,又泻肚子。所以今天没有去上班。
别小看这一锅粥。花了我一两个小时哦。
从洗锅,洗米,到切肉,切咸蛋,还要常常去搅它才不会粘住锅底。
哎。煮粥不容易耶。
可是,煮出来的粥,还不错, 蛮好吃的。 哈哈。
好像有点老王卖瓜,自卖自夸。。。
哈哈。
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love to eat porridge!!! Cook for me!! Somebody feel im very weird, love to eat porridge, they feel that porridge is for sick ppl to eat one! Everytime they ask me what I want to eat? I answer porridge, they har???? U sick?? I feel that porridge no matter how u cook or how u put it is so tasty! Even jyst porridge with ketchup! It is ren jian ji pin for me!!! If can put century egg, bitter cucumber wow!!! I can fly to sky!!!
i want!!! i want also...~~ cook for me cook foe me~~
wow!!! juz porridge only oso can say until like so nice??? lol. century egg is 咸蛋 ar? yup. got put. very nice. haha! everytime cook porridge sure will put de. haha. dear, u reli love to eat porridge oh... lol.
roanne, u more pro in cooking than me la. u gt more cooking experience... haha. i sud ask u cook for me loh. haha.
LOL i hate porridge!!
I hate porridge also!!!!
lol. 2 ppl like porridge 2 ppl hate porridge. hahaha. y hate porridge? nice oso de mah...
Post a Comment