Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my one-week ‘hell-trip’ has ended!!!!!!!!!
I feel like I am alive again!!!!!!!!!
Yeahhhooooooooooooo~
Life is beautiful, once again~~~
With every breath I take in, I smell freedom. =)
I always have this really bad habit of ‘wanted to blog so badly DURING EXAM PERIOD but I don't have anything to blog right after the exam’.
So much words and sentences keep running on my head, but I hv to resist the urge to blog simply because I don't even have the time to finish up the whole stack of notes. But when I finally have the whole lot of time to blog after finishing the exams, my ideas just ran away. =.=
By the way, I managed to lock my laptop in my wardrobe for one week! Wheeeee. =)
*Proud of myself =D
Haha.
Ok. I know I have this habit of blogging about exams.
Well, I know a lot of people said, yr 2 and yr 5 is the toughest year for dentistry course. Yr 3 and 4 is like, more on practical and clinic, not that much in theory to memorize.
No, that is NOT TRUE. Not completely true. Because I still find I don't have enough time to ‘swallow’ even just the notes. (I guess I have notesdysphagia: difficulty in swallowing notes. LOL. And Yes I know I am being so lame. =.=)
Life and exams in yr 4 is definitely not easier than in yr 1 or 2. Exams are just getting tougher and tougher each year. Goshhhhh..
1st paper: oral surgery
I managed to cover 80% of the notes. And it came out the only part that I decided to threw away. Of those other much more important things, ‘principles of elevator’ came out. Dammmmm! Totally blank in that question. >.<
And post operative instructions? *crap crap crap
And the pathways of spread of 3rd molar infection and its management?
Wth. I need more time to write!!!
Why cant they gv us more time for the exam? What’s the point of forcing us to study and when we have the knowledge in our head but we don't have enough time to squeeze all that out into the exam paper???
And its not like they are going to lose anything if they could gv us extra time to finish the paper also. Then why they only allocate one hour for us to write in that paper??? =.=
2nd paper: ortho pedo and COH all combined in just a 2-hr paper. And we have to memorize 3 subjects for just one paper? Only got like less than 24 hour before the paper.
I hate COH. I always do. =.=
Almost all the COH questions I don't know how to do. Arghhh.
Survey??? How to plan a survey? What factors?
Standard deviation and variance definition and how to measure/calculate?
Come on, this is dentistry course la. =.=
Luckily ortho and pedo still ok. I love ortho’s question the most. Lol. Thx for the tips. ;)
3rd paper: CPA
Seriously this is the killer paper.
On the Friday the 13th this is the only bad thing that happened.
I totally don't even know what I am writing.
So confused and messed up!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhh.
Dear Mr. Dental therapeutics and Pharmacology, I am so sorry for dumping you right after the yr 2 finals. And I din even have a proper look on your face after that. Until you showed-up in the exam questions, I was so regret. I shouldn't be so cruel to you. This is what I received. I learned a lesson. >.< (you made me wanted to slap myself on the face.)
Mechanism of action for an analgesic?
How to manage epilepsy attack?
What precaution should be taken for patient with medical history(eg, rheumatid arthritis) and current medication eg steroids?
Goshhhhhhhhhhh. Din even know how to answer those. Was overwhelmed by the whole situation. =.=
The funniest thing was, I wrote ‘do not panic, call ambulance’ in my exam answer sheet. Hahahahahahaha. I really wrote that. Wth. =.=
I really hope a miracle can happen and I could pass the papers!
______________________________________________________
At a point of time before the last paper, while preparing for CPA.
I suddenly recalled a really stupid thing I did in year 2.
It was during the OSPE practical exam in dental tech lab, they put a piece of impression compound on a table and ask us, what is it?
I was so stupid that time. And I never seen such thing in the whole of my life. It is the 1st time I ever see a real impression compound, well, that time I din even know it is impression compound.
Then I was so dump and I asked the examiner/invigilator, is this the material itself or it is just the cover of the container of the material?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA.
I bet everyone who know what a impression compound is, will laugh their pants off when they know abt this. Lol.
nahh... you see. the red thing is the impression compound. no wonder i ask such a c2p question right? it reli looked like the cover of a container. i hv read abt impression compound in books but they never show the picture of it. haha.
_____________________________________________________
I cant believe that I am now a year 4 bds student. Time flies. It feels like we were just stepping in for the 1st day in aimst just a short while ago.
But I still feel stupid. Especially during the CPA paper. How to graduate and treat patient like this??? Arghhh… horrible terrible vegetable… lol… should start praying for my patients.
Alright, no more exams until finals in june!
CNY MOOD TURNED ON! Yeahhh baby I am coming home next week! Oh yeahhh.
Cant wait!!! XD
must play till sot and crazy during cny.
miss u all so much! <3


3 comments:
yay fin exam liao!! u have worked hard~
Yes.. finally finish my suffering liao. yeah! Thx for yr compliment :) but I kinda last minute. lol
do you think that you still don't know anything though you are already in 4th year BDS? well, i do. Wt..! I thought you have learned what impression compound in 2nd in the subject dental material? lol good that you have gone through this exam. now my exam coming..well actually it is happening at all time right now....endless over here in Penang. Plus it stands higher percentage for the whole thing. crap..
Post a Comment